This section of the MLN website will keep you up to date with funded programmes and initiatives designed specifically for managers and leaders in Northern Ireland. These initiatives are created and offered by various business support bodies and cover a range of management disciplines. The following initiatives are currently open for application:
Leading High Performance Teams Programme
A two day intensive programme for senior and middle managers wanting to improve team results whatever their area of operations. Financial assistance of up to 50% is available towards training costs to eligable participants of this programme.
Practical advice for Northern Ireland businesses. This free service provided by Invest NI offers guidance on key business areas including: starting-up; finance & grants; sales & marketing; taxes; employment matters; health & safety; and exporting. Registration is free and will give you access to tailored business support including e-mail updates on events and funding schemes
Masters-Level Internship Programme
The Ulster Business School is looking for organisations to take on Masters-Level Interns from their Masters in Business Studies Programme. The key benefits are:
- Unpaid internship programme (MBS & MSC students in business/management disciplines)
- 13 week placement from July-September with a bedding in period from the beginning of May
- Wide range of expertise from logistics & supply chain to policy, HR & marketing
- Work on a discrete project central to the organisation
- Challenging, keen and enthusiastic masters educated students
- Group or joint projects can be undertaken for larger pieces of work
Click here for more information and contact details.